A new space has been created in the club shack for members to work on their radio and electronic projects. Available to use is a range of tools, soldering iron and test equipment. What you need to provide is your project materials. We do not have stock of any components, wire, connectors.
A few club members have access to 3D Printers and can print components and items for you. Just bare in mind printing is not a quick process and you’ll have to design what you need printing in a 3D application like TinkerCAD or FreeCAD.
Some of our hackspace projects:
- Baofeng UV-5R sound card for APRS
- Yaesu FT857D Sound Card for Digital Modes
- DIY QRP Magloop for M7JWS
- 2E0NSR Solar Battery Generator
We have 3D printed between us many radio and antenna related items:
- Desk stands for handhelds
- Antenna Components and Structures
- Radio Protection Rails
- Replacement Morse Paddle Fingers
- Complete Morse Paddles and Keys
Club Members: To get your hackspace featured on the website, remember to take photographs of the progress and write your project how-to / guide